Have you just bought your first vape? Or are you interested in picking up some vaping skills to improve your experience?
When you’re first learning how to vape, it can be either very overwhelming or very simple.
Some people simply buy a new vape, flick it on, and start puffing. Others are not content with that. A lot of people want to learn about vaping techniques so that they can blow massive clouds and get the most out of their vapes.
Whatever the case, it’s a good idea to learn a bit about the specifics of using these tools. With a bit of education, you’ll be able to learn how to make the most out of your experience, get more bang for your buck (and to also look cool while you’re blowing out your vapour).
How Do You Vape Properly?
There are lots of different tips, but you don’t need to know them all. Two of the biggest factors are the difference in experience between mouth-to-lung and direct-lung vaping.
However, there is some general advice on how to vape properly.
If you are new to the whole scene, then the best way to learn is to get a very simple form of vaporizer. Then you won’t need to learn anything too complicated or need to ask for help.
It is possible to get pre-filled vaping products. These are already loaded with e-liquid, and you can just push a button and start inhaling. Simple.
If you get a kit that doesn’t have e-liquid, then that’s the first thing that you’ll need to do. Get your juice (make sure to get a flavor that you like – you may not be fond of them all), pop it into the vape according to the instructions, and you’ll have a good time.
The strength of nicotine is also important to consider.
- If you use high nicotine – between 12 mg and 60 mg, it’s best to use a low power device.
- If you use medium nicotine – between 6 mg and 12 mg, get a medium-strength unit.
- If you use low nicotine – between 0 mg and 6 mg, get a high-powered unit.
More and more people are starting to vape THC and cannabis products as well. If you’re vaping cannabis, you will have to decide for yourself which vape suits you best.
Are You Supposed To Inhale When You Vape?
In most cases, yeah. Unless you’re vaping solely to enjoy the flavour of whatever e-liquid you’re vaping, then you’re going to want to inhale. There are 2 main methods for inhaling, but neither really affect the amount of nicotine or THC that you’ll absorb in the first place.
- Mouth-to-lung vaping. This is a method that is generally used for smaller vapes that naturally aren’t able to produce a huge volume of vapour. It is also generally best done with higher amounts of nicotine in your e-liquid.
- Direct lung hits. If you’re hoping to get some help blowing massive clouds of vapour, the best way is to do a direct lung hit. These hits should be done with products low in nicotine, and with a vaporizer that uses low resistance. Simply suck the vapour straight into your lungs and then breathe it out quickly. If you use this method right, you’ll have no problem blowing huge clouds.
How Does A Vape Work?
There are tons of different types of vapes, so we can’t really explain how they all work in a single answer.
However, we can provide a brief outline about the different types of vaping devices that you may come into contact with. Many specific vape names have their rights reserved, but we will offer general information about the different styles.
- Pod vapes are great for beginners. They are easy to hold, they have a detachable e-juice holder, and the battery can be easily recharged. These are simple to use – just push the button and inhale.
- Vape pens are another simple, easy-to-use tool. They are generally comprised of the battery and tank. Like pods, they are simple to use and don’t require much instruction to use right.
- Box mod kits are for people who like a bit more versatility. They are modifiable and can be adjusted for a number of things. External batteries can be added, for example, and it’s easier to adjust the temperature brought toward the heating element.
- High wattage box mod kits are for people who have a good deal of experience blowing vapor. There is a lot of variety for these units, one of the main differences being that they are specifically designed to be able to use a lot of power. This makes them fantastic for vaping things that require high temperatures. They’re also good for people who take their vapes to a place where they can’t be easily charged.
Final Thoughts On How To Vape
There are lots of different kinds of vapes out there, but they can all be used in pretty much the same way. The main difference is the complexity of the unit and what you can do with it. Remember, be cautious, and like everything, only vape in moderation.